\ɐnˈa͡ʊns], \ɐnˈaʊns], \ɐ_n_ˈaʊ_n_s]\
Definitions of ANNOUNCE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Congenital, or rarely acquired, herniation meningeal spinal cord tissue through a bony defect vertebral column. majority these defects occur lumbosacral region. features include PARAPLEGIA, loss of sensation in the lower body, and incontinence. This condition may be associated with ARNOLD-CHIARI MALFORMATION HYDROCEPHALUS. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, pp35-6)