\ɐnˈiːmɪk], \ɐnˈiːmɪk], \ɐ_n_ˈiː_m_ɪ_k]\
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.
- anemia, hemolytic, congenital
- anemia, hemolytic, congenital nonspherocytic
- anemia, hemolytic, hereditary
- anemia, hypoplastic, congenital
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a