\ˈansɪləɹi bˈɛnɪfˌɪt], \ˈansɪləɹi bˈɛnɪfˌɪt], \ˈa_n_s_ɪ_l_ə_ɹ_i b_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_f_ˌɪ_t]\
Definitions of ANCILLARY BENEFIT
Word of the day
- sell at artificially low prices
- ancillary activity
- ancillary administration
- ancillary attachment
- ANCILLARY BENEFIT
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a