\ˈe͡ɪnʃənt ɹˈiːdɪˌʌpˈɛs], \ˈeɪnʃənt ɹˈiːdɪˌʌpˈɛs], \ˈeɪ_n_ʃ_ə_n_t ɹ_ˈiː_d_ɪ__ˌʌ_p_ˈɛ_s]\
Definitions of ANCIENT READIUP-S
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- ancient lights
- ancient liouse
- ancient medicine
- ancient of days
- ancient pine
- ANCIENT READIUP-S
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a