\ˌant͡ʃɪlˈə͡ʊsɪs], \ˌantʃɪlˈəʊsɪs], \ˌa_n_tʃ_ɪ_l_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ_s]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
The union of two or more bones or hard parts to form one part, e. g. of bone to bone, or tooth to bone.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
venae pterygoideae pylorica
- A branch portal vein, or one of its branches, that returns blood from the pylorus.
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a