\ˌanɐtˈɒmɪk tjˈuːbəkə͡l], \ˌanɐtˈɒmɪk tjˈuːbəkəl], \ˌa_n_ɐ_t_ˈɒ_m_ɪ_k t_j_ˈuː_b_ə_k_əl]\
Definitions of ANATOMIC TUBERCLE
Word of the day
- anatomic model
- anatomic models
- Anatomic tubercle
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a