\ˈanɐlˌa͡ɪzd], \ˈanɐlˌaɪzd], \ˈa_n_ɐ_l_ˌaɪ_z_d]\
Definitions of ANALYZED
Sort: Oldest first
examined carefully and methodically; broken down for consideration of constituent parts; "the analyzed data indicated surprising trends"; "a carefully analyzed poem can be like a dead butterfly pinned to a board"
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a