\ˌanɐld͡ʒˈiːzɪk], \ˌanɐldʒˈiːzɪk], \ˌa_n_ɐ_l_dʒ_ˈiː_z_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of ANALGESIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Alexander Duane
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).