\ɐmˈa͡ʊnt kˈʌvəd], \ɐmˈaʊnt kˈʌvəd], \ɐ_m_ˈaʊ_n_t k_ˈʌ_v_ə_d]\
Definitions of AMOUNT COVERED
Word of the day
- a genus of Hirundinidae
- amotio retinae
- amount at risk
- AMOUNT COVERED
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a