AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION
\ɐmˈɛndmənts tuː ðə kˌɒnstɪtjˈuːʃən], \ɐmˈɛndmənts tuː ðə kˌɒnstɪtjˈuːʃən], \ɐ_m_ˈɛ_n_d_m_ə_n_t_s t_uː ð_ə k_ˌɒ_n_s_t_ɪ_t_j_ˈuː_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION
Word of the day
S. Smith Stevens
- United States psychologist and psychophysicist who proposed Stevens' power law to replace Fechner's law (1906-1973)
- amendment as of course
- amendment by compulsion
- amendment of income tax return
- amendment of pleading
- AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a