AMENDMENT AS OF COURSE
\ɐmˈɛndmənt az ɒv kˈɔːs], \ɐmˈɛndmənt az ɒv kˈɔːs], \ɐ_m_ˈɛ_n_d_m_ə_n_t a_z ɒ_v k_ˈɔː_s]\
Definitions of AMENDMENT AS OF COURSE
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.
- amended return
- AMENDMENT AS OF COURSE
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a