AMENDED BILL OF LADING (B/L)
\ɐmˈɛndɪd bˈɪl ɒv lˈe͡ɪdɪŋ bˈiː slˈaʃ ˈɛl], \ɐmˈɛndɪd bˈɪl ɒv lˈeɪdɪŋ bˈiː slˈaʃ ˈɛl], \ɐ_m_ˈɛ_n_d_ɪ_d b_ˈɪ_l ɒ_v l_ˈeɪ_d_ɪ_ŋ__ b_ˈiː s_l_ˈa_ʃ ˈɛ_l]\
Definitions of AMENDED BILL OF LADING (B/L)
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.
- amende honorable
- AMENDED BILL OF LADING (B/L)
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a