\ˈambjʊlənt], \ˈambjʊlənt], \ˈa_m_b_j_ʊ_l_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of AMBULANT, AMBULATORY
Sort: Oldest first
1. Moving about; noting pains and other symptoms which shift about from one place to another. 2. Walking about or able to walk about; noting a patient who is not confined to bed with the disease from which he suffers; noting also the disease in such cases.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- ambulant erysipelas
- ambulant erysipelas, wandering erysipelas
- ambulant plague, ambulatory plague
- ambulant, ambulatory
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a