\ˈambjʊlˌakɹə͡l], \ˈambjʊlˌakɹəl], \ˈa_m_b_j_ʊ_l_ˌa_k_ɹ_əl]\
Definitions of AMBULACRAL
Sort: Oldest first
Of or pertaining to ambulacra; avenuelike; as, the ambulacral ossicles, plates, spines, and suckers of echinoderms.
By Oddity Software
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- ambs-ace or ames-ace
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a