\ˈamzˈe͡ɪs], \ˈamzˈeɪs], \ˈa_m_z_ˈeɪ_s]\
Definitions of AMBS-ACE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
[=a]mz'-[=a]s, n. double ace: the lowest possible throw at dice: ill-luck: worthlessness. [O. Fr. ambes as--L. ambas as. See ACE.]
By Thomas Davidson
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.