\ambˈɪd͡ʒənəs], \ambˈɪdʒənəs], \a_m_b_ˈɪ_dʒ_ə_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of AMBIGENOUS
Sort: Oldest first
Of two kinds.
Partaking of two natures, as the perianth of some endogenous plants, where the outer surface is calycine, and the inner petaloid.
By Oddity Software
Word of the day
- The surgical cutting or removal of an arm.
- ambient conditions
- ambient standards
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a