ALUMINI SULPHAS (N.F.)
\ɐluːmˈiːnɪ sˈʌlfəz ˌɛnˈɛf], \ɐluːmˈiːnɪ sˈʌlfəz ˌɛnˈɛf], \ɐ_l_uː_m_ˈiː_n_ɪ s_ˈʌ_l_f_ə_z__ ˌɛ_n_ˈɛ_f]\
Definitions of ALUMINI SULPHAS (N.F.)
Word of the day
- alumine factice
- alumini hydroxidum (u.s.)
- alumini sulphas (N.F.)
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a