ALUMINA ACETATE OF
\ɐlˈuːmɪnəɹ ˈasɪtˌe͡ɪt ɒv], \ɐlˈuːmɪnəɹ ˈasɪtˌeɪt ɒv], \ɐ_l_ˈuː_m_ɪ_n_ə_ɹ ˈa_s_ɪ_t_ˌeɪ_t ɒ_v]\
Definitions of ALUMINA ACETATE OF
Word of the day
- a genus of Hirundinidae
- alumen commune
- alumen exsiccatum
- alumen romanum
- alumen ustum
- Alumina acetate of
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a