\ˈɒlt dˈɒt sˈɔːsɪz], \ˈɒlt dˈɒt sˈɔːsɪz], \ˈɒ_l_t d_ˈɒ_t s_ˈɔː_s_ɪ_z]\
Definitions of ALT.SOURCES
Word of the day
- Roseolae-e. Rosace, Violet, Ionthus.
- alt bit
- alt or alto
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a