\ˌalstɹə͡ʊmˈi͡əɹɪə], \ˌalstɹəʊmˈiəɹɪə], \ˌa_l_s_t_ɹ_əʊ_m_ˈiə_ɹ_ɪ__ə]\
Definitions of ALSTROEMERIA
Sort: Oldest first
any of various South American plants of the genus Alstroemeria valued for their handsome umbels of beautiful flowers
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- inflammation of the conjunctiva eye
- alstonia scholaris
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a