\ˈalstənˌa͡ɪn], \ˈalstənˌaɪn], \ˈa_l_s_t_ə_n_ˌaɪ_n]\
Definitions of ALSTONINE
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.
- alsophila pometaria
- alss (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- alstonia scholaris
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a