\ɔːlɹˈɛdi], \ɔːlɹˈɛdi], \ɔː_l_ɹ_ˈɛ_d_i]\
Definitions of ALREADY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Previously, or before the time specified.
Existing now: being at the present time or for some time past: present. "Lord Hobart and Lord Fitzwilliam are both to be earls tomorrow; the former, of Buckingham, the latter by his already title." - H. Walpole.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- a rare mallow found only in Illinois resembling the common hollyhock and having pale rose-mauve flowers; sometimes placed genus Sphaeralcea