\ˈalə͡ʊ], \ˈaləʊ], \ˈa_l_əʊ]\
Definitions of ALOE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Aloes-a. Palse, Agave Virginica.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- a programming language designed for use on specific class of computers a set of instructions coded so that the computer can use it directly without further translation Programmed language directly understood and executed by a machine, typically computer. Requires no conversion or translation. English-like languages, known also as high level are industry-renown: Basic, C, Java, the like. These coded programs, then converted into machine language, low an assembler, compiler, interpreter. It is different for each type of CPU, often having unique operation sets. in native binary comprised only two characters: 0 1. difficult to read, less likely humans.
- alobar holoprosencephaly
- alocasia macrorrhiza
- alode, alodes, alodis
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a