\ɐləkˈe͡ɪzi͡ə mˈakɹərhˌɪzə], \ɐləkˈeɪziə mˈakɹərhˌɪzə], \ɐ_l_ə_k_ˈeɪ_z_iə m_ˈa_k_ɹ_ə_r_h_ˌɪ_z_ə]\
Definitions of ALOCASIA MACRORRHIZA
Sort: Oldest first
large evergreen with extremely large erect or spreading leaves; cultivated widely in tropics for its edible rhizome and shoots; used in wet warm regions as a stately ornamental
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- See Falcon.
- alobar holoprosencephalies
- alobar holoprosencephaly
- Alocasia Macrorrhiza
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a