\ɐləkˈe͡ɪzi͡ə], \ɐləkˈeɪziə], \ɐ_l_ə_k_ˈeɪ_z_iə]\
Definitions of ALOCASIA
Sort: Oldest first
any plant of the genus Alocasia having large showy basal leaves and boat-shaped spathe and reddish berries
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- See Falcon.
- alnus vulgaris
- alobar holoprosencephalies
- alobar holoprosencephaly
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a