\ɐlˈɛktjuːəɹˌi], \ɐlˈɛktjuːəɹˌi], \ɐ_l_ˈɛ_k_t_j_uː_ə_ɹ_ˌi]\
Definitions of ALLECTUARY
Sort: Oldest first
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- equip (an electronic circuit or device) with transistors
- allcargo aircraft
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a