\ɐlˈa͡ɪt], \ɐlˈaɪt], \ɐ_l_ˈaɪ_t]\
Definitions of ALIGHT
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- An English poet; born Greenwich, 29, 1821; died at Rowfant, May 30, 1895. He wrote "society verses", among them :"London Lyrics"(1857); "Lyra Elegantiarum"(1867); "Patchwork"(1879).