ALGEBRAIC INTERPRETIVE DIALOGUE
\ˌald͡ʒɪbɹˈe͡ɪɪk ɪntˈɜːpɹɪtˌɪv dˈa͡ɪ͡əlɒɡ], \ˌaldʒɪbɹˈeɪɪk ɪntˈɜːpɹɪtˌɪv dˈaɪəlɒɡ], \ˌa_l_dʒ_ɪ_b_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ɪ_k ɪ_n_t_ˈɜː_p_ɹ_ɪ_t_ˌɪ_v d_ˈaɪə_l_ɒ_ɡ]\
Definitions of ALGEBRAIC INTERPRETIVE DIALOGUE
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- algebra of communicating processes
- algebraic compiler and translator
- algebraic data type
- Algebraic Interpretive Dialogue
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a