ALGEBRAIC COMPILER AND TRANSLATOR
\ˌald͡ʒɪbɹˈe͡ɪɪk kəmpˈa͡ɪlə and tɹanslˈe͡ɪtə], \ˌaldʒɪbɹˈeɪɪk kəmpˈaɪlə and tɹanslˈeɪtə], \ˌa_l_dʒ_ɪ_b_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ɪ_k k_ə_m_p_ˈaɪ_l_ə__ a_n_d t_ɹ_a_n_s_l_ˈeɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of ALGEBRAIC COMPILER AND TRANSLATOR
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- algebra of communicating processes
- Algebraic Compiler and Translator
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a