\ˌalɪɡzˈandɹi͡ə], \ˌalɪɡzˈandɹiə], \ˌa_l_ɪ_ɡ_z_ˈa_n_d_ɹ_iə]\
Definitions of ALEXANDRIA
Word of the day
- inflammation of the conjunctiva eye
- alexandre rodolphe vinet
- alexandre soumet
- alexandre weill
- alexandre yersin
- alexandri antidotus aurea
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a