\ˈalkəhˌɒle͡ɪs], \ˈalkəhˌɒleɪs], \ˈa_l_k_ə_h_ˌɒ_l_eɪ_s]\
Definitions of ALCOHOLASE
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.
- alcohol, drug abuse, and mental health administration
- alcohol, drug abuse, and mental health administration (u.s.)
- alcohol-in-glass thermometer
- alcohol-soluble protein
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a