\ˈalbjuːmˌɪn sˈə͡ʊp], \ˈalbjuːmˌɪn sˈəʊp], \ˈa_l_b_j_uː_m_ˌɪ_n s_ˈəʊ_p]\
Definitions of ALBUMIN SOAP
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.
- albumin in urine, how to determine the amount present
- albumin receptor
- albumin receptors
- albumin soap
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a