\ˈalbəm ˈɒkjʊlˌa͡ɪ], \ˈalbəm ˈɒkjʊlˌaɪ], \ˈa_l_b_ə_m ˈɒ_k_j_ʊ_l_ˌaɪ]\
Definitions of ALBUM OCULI
Word of the day
- inflammation of the conjunctiva eye
- album breve
- album calculum addere
- album canis
- album graecum
- album nigrum
- Album oculi
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a