\ˌaɡɹəstˈɒləd͡ʒi], \ˌaɡɹəstˈɒlədʒi], \ˌa_ɡ_ɹ_ə_s_t_ˈɒ_l_ə_dʒ_i]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- An insurance policy completed. The insurer has received their premium.
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a