\ˌaɡɹɪkˈə͡ʊlə], \ˌaɡɹɪkˈəʊlə], \ˌa_ɡ_ɹ_ɪ_k_ˈəʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of AGRICOLA
Sort: Oldest first
Roman general who was governor of Britain and extended Roman rule north to the Firth of Forth (37-93)
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- inflammation of the conjunctiva eye
- agria 1050
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a