AGGRAVATION OF DISABILITY
\ˌaɡɹɐvˈe͡ɪʃən ɒv dˌɪsɐbˈɪlətˌi], \ˌaɡɹɐvˈeɪʃən ɒv dˌɪsɐbˈɪlətˌi], \ˌa_ɡ_ɹ_ɐ_v_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n ɒ_v d_ˌɪ_s_ɐ_b_ˈɪ_l_ə_t_ˌi]\
Definitions of AGGRAVATION OF DISABILITY
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- aggravating circumstance
- aggravating circumstances
- aggravation of damages
- AGGRAVATION OF DISABILITY
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a