AGE DISCRIMINATION ACT
\ˈe͡ɪd͡ʒ dɪskɹˌɪmɪnˈe͡ɪʃən ˈakt], \ˈeɪdʒ dɪskɹˌɪmɪnˈeɪʃən ˈakt], \ˈeɪ_dʒ d_ɪ_s_k_ɹ_ˌɪ_m_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n ˈa_k_t]\
Definitions of AGE DISCRIMINATION ACT
Word of the day
St Vitus's dance
- A disease affecting the muscles of voluntary motion.
- age bracket
- age class
- age cumulative fertility rate
- age cumulative fertility rates
- age discrimination
- AGE DISCRIMINATION ACT
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a