\ˈe͡ɪd͡ʒ dɪskɹˌɪmɪnˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˈeɪdʒ dɪskɹˌɪmɪnˈeɪʃən], \ˈeɪ_dʒ d_ɪ_s_k_ɹ_ˌɪ_m_ɪ_n_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of AGE DISCRIMINATION
Word of the day
- To raise; set up; stir up. Backward; in or to the rear; behindhand. a-r[=e]r', adv. in the rear. [A.S. pfx. a-, on, to, and REAR.]
- age and life cycle
- age bracket
- age class
- age cumulative fertility rate
- age cumulative fertility rates
- age discrimination
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a