AGE CUMULATIVE FERTILITY RATE
\ˈe͡ɪd͡ʒ kjˈuːmjʊlətˌɪv fɜːtˈɪlɪti ɹˈe͡ɪt], \ˈeɪdʒ kjˈuːmjʊlətˌɪv fɜːtˈɪlɪti ɹˈeɪt], \ˈeɪ_dʒ k_j_ˈuː_m_j_ʊ_l_ə_t_ˌɪ_v f_ɜː_t_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i ɹ_ˈeɪ_t]\
Definitions of AGE CUMULATIVE FERTILITY RATE
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another
- age and life cycle
- age bracket
- age class
- Age Cumulative Fertility Rate
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a