\ˈaɡɐɹˌɪke͡ɪsˌiː], \ˈaɡɐɹˌɪkeɪsˌiː], \ˈa_ɡ_ɐ_ɹ_ˌɪ_k_eɪ_s_ˌiː]\
Definitions of AGARICACEAE
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- agaric acid
- agaric mineral
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a