AGAR GEL ELECTROPHORESIS
\ˈe͡ɪɡɑː d͡ʒˈɛl ɪlˌɛktɹə͡ʊfɔːɹˈiːsɪs], \ˈeɪɡɑː dʒˈɛl ɪlˌɛktɹəʊfɔːɹˈiːsɪs], \ˈeɪ_ɡ_ɑː dʒ_ˈɛ_l ɪ_l_ˌɛ_k_t_ɹ_əʊ_f_ɔː_ɹ_ˈiː_s_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of AGAR GEL ELECTROPHORESIS
Word of the day
- The surgical cutting or removal of an arm.
- Agar Gel Electrophoresis
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a