\ˈafɹɪkən hˈɒli], \ˈafɹɪkən hˈɒli], \ˈa_f_ɹ_ɪ_k_ə_n h_ˈɒ_l_i]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- Roseolae-e. Rosace, Violet, Ionthus.
- african fever
- african gray
- african green monkey
- african gum
- african hemp
- African Holly
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a