\ˈafɹɪkən fˈiːvə], \ˈafɹɪkən fˈiːvə], \ˈa_f_ɹ_ɪ_k_ə_n f_ˈiː_v_ə]\
Definitions of AFRICAN FEVER
Word of the day
- Roseolae-e. Rosace, Violet, Ionthus.
- african coral snake
- african country
- african crocodile
- african daisy
- african elephant
- African fever
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a