\ɐfɹˈant͡ʃa͡ɪz], \ɐfɹˈantʃaɪz], \ɐ_f_ɹ_ˈa_n_tʃ_aɪ_z]\
Definitions of AFFRANCHISE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a