\ɐfˈɛktɪˌə͡ʊ], \ɐfˈɛktɪˌəʊ], \ɐ_f_ˈɛ_k_t_ɪ__ˌəʊ]\
Definitions of AFFECTIO
Sort: Oldest first
Affection-a. Arthritica Cordis, Cardiagra-a. Hypochondriaca, Hypochondriasis-a. Hysterica, Hysteria-a. Sarmatica, Plica-a. Tympanitica, Tympanites.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.
- affecter or affector
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a