\ɐdvˈa͡ɪzd lˈa͡ɪn], \ɐdvˈaɪzd lˈaɪn], \ɐ_d_v_ˈaɪ_z_d l_ˈaɪ_n]\
Definitions of ADVISED LINE
Sort: Oldest first
A BANK LINE that a financial institution approves and maintains for a customer. The size of the line is specifically conveyed to the customer, though availability depends on the terms of the credit agreement and/or the payment of a COMMITMENT FEE. Also known as CONFIRMED LINE. See also GUIDANCE LINE.
By Henry Campbell Black
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- advised credit
- ADVISED LINE
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a