ADVICE OF ACCEPTANCE
\ɐdvˈa͡ɪs ɒv ɐksˈɛptəns], \ɐdvˈaɪs ɒv ɐksˈɛptəns], \ɐ_d_v_ˈaɪ_s ɒ_v ɐ_k_s_ˈɛ_p_t_ə_n_s]\
Definitions of ADVICE OF ACCEPTANCE
Word of the day
- The surgical cutting or removal of an arm.
- advice and consent
- advice for advising bank
- advice for beneficiary
- advice note
- ADVICE OF ACCEPTANCE
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a