\ˈe͡ɪdi͡əns], \ˈeɪdiəns], \ˈeɪ_d_iə_n_s]\
Definitions of ADIENCE
Word of the day
- See Falcon.
- adie pupil
- adie syndrome
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a