\ˈadɪkwət stˈɪmjʊləs], \ˈadɪkwət stˈɪmjʊləs], \ˈa_d_ɪ_k_w_ə_t s_t_ˈɪ_m_j_ʊ_l_ə_s]\
Definitions of ADEQUATE STIMULUS
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
venae pterygoideae pylorica
- A branch portal vein, or one of its branches, that returns blood from the pylorus.
- adequate preparation
- adequate protection
- adequate remedy
- adequate remedy at law
- adequate sample
- adequate stimulus
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a