\ˈadɪkwət sˈampə͡l], \ˈadɪkwət sˈampəl], \ˈa_d_ɪ_k_w_ə_t s_ˈa_m_p_əl]\
Definitions of ADEQUATE SAMPLE
Word of the day
- See Falcon.
- adequate notice
- adequate preparation
- adequate protection
- adequate remedy
- adequate remedy at law
- ADEQUATE SAMPLE
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a